Under the leadership of Executive Director, Jeff Heine, the San Diego Gay Men’s Chorus celebrates its 37th year of changing lives one voice at a time. With more than 300 members, it is one of the largest gay choruses in the world and has sung at locations including the White House, the Super Bowl, and Lincoln Center.
- Musical Excellence: Dedication to the highest artistic standards.
- Unity: Fellowship and fun with a commitment to collaboration and communication, both within the chorus and in harmony with the larger community.
- Social Responsibility: Commitment to equality, social justice, arts advocacy, and service to underserved segments of society.
- Integrity: Affirmation of our gay identity with honesty, respect, and just treatment of all.
- Collaboration: Innovative partnerships that advance mutual interests.